Cpx24.com CPM Program

MSN Toolbar Suite fails to get a place on my desktop

I installed MSN Toolbar Suite today, must say the installation was very smooth, I even tried it for some ten minutes but then, I was looking for my Add/Remove Programs shortcut to delete it.

The only thing good about this suite is its interface which is typical Microsoft, and impressive.

Apart from that, none of the features seemed to have impressed me. I will stick with my Copernic suite which offers me "Search as you type" feature alongwith inbuilt file viewers for most of the file types. Its so strange that for indexing Outlook items, Outlook application needs to be running. This requirement is coming from a company that has developed both Outlook and the Toolbar Suite ? I am so disappointed.

I might try the next versions of MSN suite if they promise to support .CHM and .HLP files.

Read my related post: What I look for in an Ideal Desktop Search Product ?