Cpx24.com CPM Program

My Favourite FireFox Keystrokes

I was observing my own habits the other day and noticed that there are certain things I do without even thinking. I am definitely a keyboard user. I can’t remember the last time I used a “mouse” – my laptop has a built in touchpad, and I’ve used an external touchpad for my desktop system for close to 6 years.



First, I noticed a pattern; I operate in two different modes - active working mode and casual reading/browsing mode. When I’m in casual reading/browsing mode, I noticed that instinctively my hands rest in two positions: with my left hand thumb on the Alt key, and my left hand index finger on the tab key poised to cycle through my open applications with Alt + Tab; and with my right hand index finger on the right side of the touchpad for scrolling up and down or moving back and forward in my browser.



Continue reading ..