Cpx24.com CPM Program

Review of Viapoint

Viapoint is one more promising player in the desktop search market. Today, I received an email from Aaron Abend, the President of Viapoint Corp for doing a first hand review of Viapoint.

I just read your brief blog entry regarding Matt Fordahl’s coverage of Viapoint. I would be pleased if you would be interested in reviewing Viapoint more thoroughly yourself. If you are interested, please email me and I can send you a press license which is a full use product. Or you can simply download the Demo version (which gives you a great view of the product very quickly) from http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?qt=viapoint&tg=dl-2001&search.x=22&search.y=11

Though I would be shortly trying out the product myself, if you have used this product, please post your experiences here.