Cpx24.com CPM Program

Why I still prefer Copernic over Filehand

Filehand is a great product especially the result format.

The results contain a clickable link to your document, an estimate of the relevance of the found document to your search terms, and an extract of the document.But let me illustrate one serious issue which forces me to stick with CDS.

Look closely at this picture especially the text highlighted in yellow. Acutally I was looking for some excel file and was able to find it very easily using Filehand. However, the title of the search result (highlighted in yellow) did not display the document title but instead displayed the macros and vba code contained inside the excel sheet. This kind of result is pretty useless for a non technical person.

Once Filehand team fixes this for me, I would definitely think of switching back to Filehand from CDS.